Sunday, December 11, 2011

Gettysburg

In October my ward had our ward retreat in Maryland.  Our camp was really near Camp David.  I only know this because while we were there Camp David had a "special visitor" and helicopters kept flying over really low, and the roads around our camp ground were all closed.  It was a one way in and one way out kind of thing.  It was a really fun camp out though, and really fun to have Sacrament Meeting in the woods.

Gettysburg was only like 30 minutes farther from where we were so we decided since we were that far we might as well keep going.  We were only there for a few hours and didn't even scratch the surface of all that there was to see.  It is a really beautiful and peaceful place.  I would really love to go back sometime.

My camera had been having issues so all of the pictures were taken on my phone, so they are not the best quality.

I didn't get to take very many pictures because my phone died. These pictures are from the national cemetery.






No comments: